- Accounting Expertise
- Contabilidade Especializada
- Outsourcing Services
- Outsourcing Services
- Sem categoria
VAT in Brazil is a topic that requires full attention. Unlike many countries, the Brazilian tax burden is complex and requires preparation to deal with it. Therefore, in this article […]
FESTIVALS AND EVENTS INCREASE IN THE POST-PANDEMIC, GIVING MORE IDEAS TO ESTABLISH LEGAL RESIDENCE IN BRAZIL
The Brazilian segment of events has always been very attractive for Brazilian investors and foreigners who plan on establishing legal residence in Brazil. Music festivals, for example, create several jobs […]
Shelf-company in Brazil: conditions & advantagesPosted 21/07/2020
If you’re willing to launch a new business in Brazil, you might have considered the opportunity of purchasing a shelf-company. Learn more about this topic with Europartner – specialists accounting firm in brazil
In this new article on Europartner Blog as a specialist in accounting firms in brazil, we’ll give you all the information you need about this particular kind of organization.
What’s the exact definition of a shelf-company? What are the main advantages of opening one for your business in Brazil? And above all, would it be a good opportunity for you to establish your business on the brazilian market in a short delay?
If you need further information or support regarding your activity here in Brazil, don’t hesitate to contact our team of experts. We’ll be truly delighted to listen to your needs and offer you a personalized support.
What is a Shelf-company ?
There are several names for this type of company, such as: “Société off the Shelf”, “Shelf Company”, “Ready-made Company” or even “Société dormante” in french.
The Shelf Company is a pre-created Limited Company and therefore already established, which allows you to start your activity immediately without having to worry about the administrative management prior to the creation and establishment of your business.
In which cases you should opt for a shelf-company ?
There are several circumstances that should encourage contractors to purchase a shelf-company.
Here are the main scenarios in which the shelf-company is a possible solution :
- If you have to sign a new contract within 48 hours
- If you are in a hurry and need to bill urgently
- If you think that your future customers and suppliers will place more trust in a company that has seniority
- If you want to avoid administrative hassles
The advantages of a Shelf Company: a real time saver
This solution allows you to considerably reduce the time since the steps (see below), necessary for the implementation of your project have been carried out beforehand by our experts.
You will therefore acquire a legally constituted company in a record time, accompanied by all the official documents, without debt and with transparent accounting.
You can start billing the same day you acquire your company.
Europartner’s experts help you in many ways :
Appealing to our team of experts will save you valuable time. In practical terms, we can help you with :
- changing the information of the shelf-company’s charter (shareholders, activities etc.)
- the Domiciliation of the Company. You get a registered address in Brazil.
- the Appointment of an official secretary
- the Designation of a Nominee Director
- the Intra-community VAT number
- the Operational bank account
Choose the Shelf plan that best suits your needs
- Acquisition of an existing company according to its seniority.
- Acquisition of an existing company with or without an operational bank account
- Acquisition of an existing company with or without intra-community VAT number
- Acquisition of an existing company with or without Nominee Director
Do not hesitate to consult our advisers to find out which type of Shelf Company best meets your expectations.Author's post: Europartner Accounting